To Learn More…
The following publications are suggested if you wish to learn more about sensory integration.
· Sensory Integration and The Child - By A. Jean Ayres- Published by Western Psychological Services
· Love Jean - By A. Jean Ayres, Brian Erwin and Zoe Mailloux- Published by Crestport Press
· Applying Sensory Integration Principles Where Children Live, Learn and Play - Written and produced by Pediatric Therapy Network
· Tools for Parents - By Diana Henry - www.ateachabout.com
For More Information Contact:
· The American Occupational Therapy Association Sensory Integration Special Interest Section PO Box 31220 Bethesda, MD 30824-1220 - (310) 652-2682 - www.aota.org
· The USC/WPS Comprehensive Program in Sensory Integration - Leading to Certification in Sensory Integration including administering and interpreting the Sensory Integration and Praxis Tests offered through the University of Southern California/Western Psychological Services - (800) 648-8857 - www.wpspublish.com
· University of Southern California - Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy - (323) 442-2850
· Pediatric Therapy Network -(310) 328-0276 - www.pediatrictherapynetwork.org
· SPD Foundation - (303) 794-1182 - www.SPDFoundation.net
· Ayres, Jean A. (2005) Sensory Integration and the Child . Los Angeles, CA. Western Psychological Services
· Coleman, Gina G., Mailloux, Zoe and Roley, Susanne S. (2004) Sensory Integration: Answers for Parents.
· Laurel, Marci K., Trott, Maryann Colby, and Windeck, Susan L. Sensabilities: Understanding Sensory Integration